Affirmative Action Plan Preparation
Are your AAP’s up to date and ready in the event of an audit?
Changes have been made to the regulations that give an OFCCP investigator options on how to proceed with a contractor. As a result, fewer companies are having full audits and many more companies are being audited. Being prepared, will reduce the chances of your organization going through a complete audit.
IMA has successfully assisted it’s clients through numerous OFCCP audits and can help your organization as well. We will be responsible for implementing an Affirmative Action Program that will fulfill your obligations under the various regulations, including:
1. Coordination with management in establishing the program's goals, schedules, procedures, etc.
2. Perform the factor analysis to determine the availability of employees by job group.
3. Develop Goals for the organization.
4. Perform adverse impact evaluations.
5. Assist in the data gathering needed of your employees.
6. Write the Affirmative Action Plan as required under Executive Order 11246, as amended.
7. Write the Affirmative Action Plan required by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
8. Write the Affirmative Action Plan required by the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (38 U.S.C. 2012).
9. Review documents and procedures for compliance with various EEO/AAP requirements.
10. Conduct a salary analysis to determine if there is adverse impact with regards to wages.
Contact IMA at (516) 678-6810 for further information.