PROPERTY CASUALTY GROUP INSURANCE
IMA Management Group, Inc. has a relationship with Sterling & Sterling, Inc. to provide insurance service to our members. Sterling & Sterling has been very successful in finding solutions to a myriad of problems for our members. While recognizing the need for comprehensive coverage, given the current legal environment in which we live, Sterling & Sterling strives to provide our members and clients with a program to protect their assets in a cost-effective manner.
Our members will receive prompt, professional service from IMA's personal representative at Sterling & Sterling and the carriers they represent. Our members can expect the following from them:
- An initial review will analyze your current program and exposures to loss that exist in your unique situation.
- A proposal in writing.
- Individual limits, sup-limits and deductibles will be noted specifically.
- Brief written descriptions will be provided for unusual or difficult to understand insurance concepts.
- Premiums, rates and exposure bases will be clearly stated on our proposal.
- Our representatives will be freely accessible and ready to meet with your personnel to answer each and every question that may arise during the year.
- Our members are assured they will receive prompt, courteous and professional service.
|Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance
- General Liability
- Business Automobile
- Director's & Officer's Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
|Employee Benefits/Group Insurance
- Disability Income